Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

WoW Horde leveling Guide

I have been playing World of Warcraft for the past year and a half and got over 10 characters to level 80 perfecting my questing route each time I went through it.  I have a very extensive understanding of Northrend now and have developed a full 70-80 horde leveling guide that you can use to quickly breeze right through Northrend with absolutely no confusion at all.


Go her to the Guide!



My guide was created simply by the fact that I got tired of SO many people asking me how I am able to level so fast.  Since SO many people have asked this, I took it upon myself to create this website and show all my speed run accomplishments and of course the FULL 1-80 horde guide I have put together for you!  So if you want to learn my secrets and level as fast as me, then you can get my guide.


Go her to the Guide!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen