Montag, 16. Mai 2011

World of Warcraft more honorable kills on your pvp server


Allow me to introduce myself my name is Patri, I've been playing World of Warcraft since it came out back in vanilla as some have come to call it. And even back then I always found the most thrilling and exciting part of this game to be the fast paced, face to face, player vs player action. And as the game progressed from expansion to expansion, the player vs player portion got more and more complex. Its at the point where anybody with the right resources and practice can step into the ring and prove their standings as a "good player".

Read here the whole story!





Over the years I have easily accumulated over 200,000 honorable kills, Probably at least a million honor points total, and in season three I was so close to "Vengeful Gladiator" I could taste it. I almost never loose matches to anyone that is not fully prepared and decked out with all best in slot gear. I never back down or loose my cool no matter how bad odds are stacked against me.

Now you may be thinking that the game of PvP all comes down to gear.. And to a certain extent I will say you are 100% correct, but really the truth is that gear will only get you so far. There are many other factors that come into play, luck included, when it comes to the really high level of play. Read here the whole story!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen